Last night she was convinced her implant burst…..but it hadn’t
He was sure a piece of food was stuck in his throat…. But it wasn’t
It seems some nurse didn’t do her job right… didn’t giver report forgot to stock something and the other nurse was pissed
Amazing how many doctors are “idiots”
Mock codes occur and everyone get flustered
But we do know what we are doing
He was fired cuz he farts ALL THE TIME but they told him it was his charting
A grown man has a panic attack thinks it’s the big one…. Oh wait he actually has swine flu
Exposed…… Again
Turns out the housekeeper told the doc to stop touching the nurse like that at work…everyone giggles
What happened?
I don’t know but they all seem to think I will
People are afraid they might get fired next
So am i
The machine of work
Chewing and grinding through us 12 hours a day one day at a time
Can you work extra? But you are not good enough
Don’t ever feel secure feel nervous be on your toes
And this is the good place to work
Why
The old woman on the back board and cervical collar wants it off….
I don’t care let me die, holds my hand
I love you she says over and over hoping to win my favor
But I still have to wait for the report to come back
Lunch or break maybe can I eat
Fox news blaring security guards want to make small talk
I learn more about the bad doctor who lived with the dead man and WTH he was a cardiologist?!
“whats up?” a smile walks in the room with food and friendship
rest eat revive and go back out
now the baby refuses an exam and the parents are okay with that
later I wonder if I should have called the police
next up bladder cancer and overbearing husband.
Drunk with an asthma attack- no I don’t think your cute
Then it slows the chatter starts the misfits go to one side of the room and ask me questions the others pretend they like me or care about my life
Im busy stocking for the day shift peeps leave me alone….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment