25 things
1. I am happiest deep in the mountains
2. Having dry hands really freaks me out. If my hands are dry it makes my teeth hurt like nails on a chalk board
3. Lip care products are always on my person
4. I don't like to carry a purse...or anything for that matter
5. Once I threw a bunch of super bounce balls at Tears for Fears while they were attempting to perform
6. I hitch hiked to SF when I was 15 with my very gay boyfriend
7. PJ's are important in my life
8. Philip K Dick is my favorite author
9. Makers neat is what I want
10. Zombies, robots, aliens, and mass destructions are a few of my favorite things
11. Sometimes when no one is paying attention I drive to Port Townsend and back
12. Knee Highs are sexy
13. I do not believe in god
14. I only recently have started buying the correct size bra after much harrasment from people at work...which I still find weird
15. I don't eat or sleep enough
16. Nursing has taught me that I really dig crazy old people
17. I love my people and would do anything for them, seriously anything
18. For some reason I have lost my ability to stay warm
19. When my hair is in a super tight ponytail and my bangs are flat ironed I am smarter... its true
20. My kids want to live in Japan and France...I am planning on missing them cuz I think they really mean to
21. Nova really spoiled me and has ruined my ability to accept authority
22. I cant wear hats... they give me issues
23. I collect monkey related items for my bathroom
24. My dad took me to Peaches to buy records Dicks drive in for lunch and 45th Street Guild for movies on many saturdays as a child
25. All my dishes are white like a resturant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment