Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Nova

Dropped Kayla off for her first day at Nova. The place felt the same ... It has moved to 20th E but its found a home that feels remarkably similar to the basement on 23rd. Except missing Greg's portable .... I loved the combo of history boat making and silk screen. The kids were arriving all late and excited... Full if energy. One yelled NOVA and threw her fists into the air. Looking into the classroom there is no front of the room. The couches are in a circle still... The teacher pacing around animated while talking. The garden is full of ripe tomatoes and half ass compost projects. Now I'm waiting for school to be done so I can fetch her back and return home. Tomorrow she will come alone.
Update: that didnt work out at all.... Back to ged and job. I think this is a better plan for her

No comments:

Post a Comment