Saturday, November 27, 2010

another morning

These are the moments

waking with a warm hand across my belly
would you like some coffee?

familiar question....
yes

a caress and a kiss

as I linger in bed the sound of movement coffee possibly food
check the outside world rest more

then he’s back my heart warms to see him

holding something for me

wearing snow shoes
he grins pleased

every bit of me is filled with the warmth of our love
it spreads from my chest
in a wave of almost unbearable heat threatening to explode upon the world

and then it does as I embrace the object of my affection

Good morning

3 comments:

  1. I love your writing Alex! And I love that Sam makes u so happy. Glad to have you back blogging :)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Alex....you shouldn't feel self conscious about your writing...it comes from within you and within you is beautiful. There is light and dark and all the inbetweens that make your soul speak. I love it. Keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww ok I will... You too are so damn wonderful

    ReplyDelete